Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Thursday 15 April 2010

OCC Lip Tar

Hello,

Sorry for lack of posts the last few weeks, but am now aiming to do one or two a week.


I received my prize from London Beauty Review a OCC lip tar in Hoochie last week, and I love it! It is a strong colour ideal for a night out,but can be worn during the day if mixed with the clear OCC lip tar or other lipglosses. It is a lovely purple/pinkish/magenta colour and last for long time.


It is non-sticky and the colour pay off is so good.
They can be a little drying, so make sure your lips are kept in good condition.
It has a slight minty scent to it.
You definitely need to use a Lip brush to apply this.











Photo taken in natural light with no flash, This photo doesn't really do it justice,it is a lot brighter!
If you look on youtube,com you can find alot of videos on these Lip Tars.

(I need to get a new camera!)
I'm defiantly going to get other colours they have in the range. I especially love Katricia and Hush.

You can get them from here for £8.99. Which is a great price they are worth it!!



I know this is a bit unrelated to make up etc, But i decided to buy Jillian Michael's 30 day shred DVD as Ive read so many good things about it! I definitely need to try something.


My boyfriend brought me this for Easter:




Which was lovely and a total surprise, I love Thornton's chocolate, So out went my diet!
I hope that this DVD is as good as people are saying,I'm defintaly going to stick to it!
Just have to keep thinking the summer is going to be here soon!


I'm currently a size 14 but I am tall 5ft 11 so I can carry it off okay, but I want to tone up & go back to being a size 12 which i was a year ago! Will let you now how its going once I try it out...

Anyway will be doing more posts from now on! Have so many things I want to review and new things I want to try.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails